Tuesday, March 31

Inspirational Card Sketches #10

Good Morning, it's Tuesday and time for Inspirational Card Sketches we're now on sketch challenge #10! So if you have a chance do check out the other Design Team creations!!!

Well... another fantastic sketch by the lovely Dawn, and it was great working with the layout. I managed to create this card in no time at all, it just flowed.

My little miss Anya stamps arrived yesterday morning and I couldn't wait, had to ink one up, this card is intended for my baby girl. Wow!!! Maoleidigh will be one on Thursday, our little Angel so the sentiment was perfect... But maybe the image is a bit old I'm sure it won't be too long till she's dressed to kill! Diva with those boots LOL!

Image has been coloured in my copics and cut with nesties, I left the die in place to ink the edges in a soft blue colour box ink pad. I have added faux stitching to the scallop nestie matt and raised on 3D foam. Love this paper I have had it in my stash for some time now and thought it great for young baby girly card without being too babyish. I have stamped the sentiment directly onto the patterned paper and trimmed with a little border, raised on about three layers of foam but it probably won't need to be posted.
I got these brads at Olympia they're gorgeous they're like little gems. Well this pom pom ribbon I just love, talk about super cute and adorable. That's about it really, I may get time to create a more baby themed one before Thursday, but it's the last week of school for Easter and I feel there may be need of a few Easter cards for the lovely Ladies that teach my Dillon.







Materials:
Paper: Sassafras - in stitches, BG - sugared, white card,
Stamps: TGF - Miss Anya Collection , BG - too sweet
Ink: Memento - black, copics sketch,
Other: Artcards - pompom ribbon, Doodlebug - boutique brads, prima flower, 3D foam,


Hope you will join in this week and make a card using the wonderful sketch. Remember you can turn, flip or do anything you like with the sketch. And it's even easier to show us your wonderful creations using Mr. Linky!!!

Thanks for stopping by I am really looking forward to seeing your creations!
Happy ♥ HuGs Kim x

12 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, stunning image and wonderful details.
luv
Debby

Dawn♥ said...

Oh Kim your card is soo beautiful! Love the detail work and the pretty colors. I ♥ that image! Lovley job! :)
♥Dawn♥

~amy~ said...

So sweet and girlie Kim....love all the details you put into your cards!

CraftyC said...

Wow Kim, you've done Miss Anya justice, she looks pretty cool to me. I've not managed to ink mine up yet, all my new stamps are a priority and it gets so confusing LOL
Clairex

CraftyC said...

Wow Kim, you've done Miss Anya justice, she looks pretty cool to me. I've not managed to ink mine up yet, all my new stamps are a priority and it gets so confusing LOL
Clairex

Olena said...

Beautiful card! great job! ~Olena~

Julie said...

A lovely card, gorgeous colouring

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh my gosh, 1 already...man time flies!! Gorgeosu card Kim, lovely colors and your coloring/shading is outstanding!!

Hugs, Kelly

sylvia said...

oooh this is my first time here
and o my gos what a great cards you have made!!
i'll be back for more lol
big hug sylvia

Fink said...

Your card is so cute! Love the lettering!

Tara Godfrey said...

Ahhhh Kim this card is sooo sweet! I just adore it! My wee angel will be 10 in July and she loves, loves, loves, these Anya stamps...TaraW sent me some images...I think I am going to case your stunning card and make one for my Hannah's B-day! I just love how you did the sentiment that is sensational and well I am a huge fan of your Copic colouring...magnificent!
Happy Birhtday, Maoleidigh!!!
Hugs,t

Marcea said...

This is my kind card :o)
Just love it to bits ... perfect in every way hun
-x-

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites