Wednesday, March 4

Colour Create Blue and Brown

Thought I would have a go at the wonderful Colour Create challenge blog, this weeks yummy colours are Blue and Brown!

Well... this gorgeous paper was the starting point for my blue and brown combo! And when these stunning greeting farm stamps dropped to my door step and I just had to ink and colour! I have inked the edge of the sentiment with a little distress inks just to tone in.
The rose on her hat is paper pieced and embellished with a little glitter as are her pearls around her neck which I have raised with glossy accents! So I have a bit of lace with the border punch and a few pearls with the necklace! (well nearly... LOL!)

Click Images for close look!

Materials:
Paper: Daisy D's - the autumn collection, white cardstock, shimmer texture card,
Stamps: TGF - Pretty Hat, WoJ - Sentiment
Die's: Nestabilities - ovals, Sizzix - Alphabet, Lace border Punch,
Ink: Mimento - Black, Copic Markers, Sakura - stardust, Distress inks,
Other: American crafts - ribbon, glossy accents, 3D foam,

Thanks for stopping by, HuGs Kim X

17 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Kim, what can I say! this is absolutely gorgeous, I adore the image, beautiful colouring and I love the layout, fabulous card. joey.x

Jo Nevill said...

Hi Kim

Such a gorgeous card, as always ! You have coloured Anya beautifully and those are such yummy papers too. I am sure your Mum will love it.

Thank you for joining us in the CC challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo x

Dawn♥ said...

Oh my what a lovely color combination and design is soo simple and perect to! Lovely job! :)

♥Dawn♥

~amy~ said...

okay...love, love, love this!!!!!

Heather said...

Stunning card Kim. Love your layout and papers. Anya look wonderful with her paper pieced hat and pearls.
hugs Heather xx

Dawny P said...

Kim this is just so gorgeous. I love the colours and the way you 'did' the image. Very clever and very very beautiful xxxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh wow this is stunning, beautiful colours and fab image.

aardvarkpest said...

Beautiful card. So elegant. Love the image.

Glenda

Tricia said...

way cool image and I love the colors

Tab said...

Wowee, your card is to die for! Love the shades of blue and brown you have used together, just too delish for words. Plus that stamp is super gorge, oooh I can feel a spend coming on LOL.
Hugs Tab xxx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Wow Kim This is wonderful. That shade of blue is glorious . I do love those adorable images too. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Kim Dellow said...

Oh beautiful Kim, I love the glittery swril just beautiful. Kim

Tara said...

Kim this is fantastic, so pretty in a really shabby chic way, I love it! xx

Lexxie said...

This is just stunning Kim, I love the lace punch and the image is adorable. The shade of blue you have used is really striking, it really is a beautiful card,
Love Sarita xx

Lynsey said...

Kim this is stunning!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Kelly Schelske said...

Beautiful Kim, love the rich deep colors!!

Hugs, K

Marcea said...

perfection!!!! love the colour combo and image is just coloured amazingly
-x-

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites