Monday, April 21

While she's sleeping...



I managed to do a product road test.... and a card.


I volunteered to road test a craft product:

3L Scrapbook Adhesive EZ Runner worth £4.99.
I was sent some questions to answer so here goes.....
1. How often do you use adhesive?
All the time for all the projects that I make.
2. What is the main type of adhesive you use?
I tend to have 3: Sailor 2in1 glue pen, double sided tape and sticky dots.
3. What do you look for in an adhesive?
Something that sticks well and I like it to go up to the corners neatly, nothing that bubbles the patterned paper. So a dry glue works best for me!
4. How easy was the product to remove from the packaging?
Easy! there are very few craft items I would struggle to get into!
5. Does the product appeal to you - i.e does it look good?
Looks good to me, very compact, nice shape.
6. How easy was the product to use?
Very easy just place and glide amount of tape you need! - I was surprised with the little pieces of tape my photo is blurry but I hope you get the idea! Could be very useful for little die cut parts that need a small amount of gluing!
7. How well does the product perform?
I had no trouble with it, it ran very smoothly, and with the tape being small pieces it can go round shapes effortlessly. Very effective adhesive that is thin and you can't tell it's there! And it actually sticks very well!
8. Do you like this product?
Yes it performed very well and was easy to use!
9. Do you consider it good value for money?
It does look like good value but it's a little hard for me to tell until I see how long it lasts. Although I can well imagine that I will be going for it every time.
10.Would you consider buying this product in the future?
Yes, now that I have tried it out I would buy it.
11. What would make you more likely to buy this product in the future?
A couple of things: I would like to see a cover for the exposed adhesive end so that I can carry it without destroying anything it's beside. Also If it could be quite useful for storage and transporting!
12. What would make you less likely to buy this product in the future?
Probably if the price went up or if I couldn't get hold of it easily. My nearest craft shop is about 25 mins driving so I tend to go with items in mind!

Materials:
Paper: We R memory Keepers, White Out (explore-hubcaps), 2tones brownie & banana split, silver mirri.
Die's: Sizzix Boy Set
Ink: Colourbox chalk, cocoa

Thanks for stopping by HuGs Kim x

7 comments:

Robyn said...

What a little sweetheart!!! Looks like you had fun while she slept!!

Sorry I couldn't participate in the challenge this time. Let me know when the next one is!

Rima said...

great cards Kim & CONGRATS on your gorgeous little baby girl, she is so beautiful :)

Sammi said...

LOVELY cards! your little girl is really adorable Kim!!

Love the robot :)

Felice-nst said...

Wow.. Kim, Sweet & Full with Love... Congratulate on your gorgeous little baby :)

Deb said...

congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby girl!

Lisadwb said...

Awww, she is precious.
Thank you for the very informative review.

Anonymous said...

Aww what a sweet little angel! Congrats on your baby!

Loved the review thanks!

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites