Tuesday, March 3

Inspirational Card Sketch #6

It's Tuesday and time for Inspirational Card Sketches it's now our fifth week and so time for sketch challenge #6!




This is a great sketch by the fabby Dawn, and liked working with the simple layout. These Urban prairie papers I have been eyeing up for an age and I actually managed to get myself some! Wow they're even more scrummy in real life, talk about spring on paper!


Then I just had to use one of my Gorjuss girls and she definitely needed a yellow summer dress to sit in those delish papers! I've coloured her with my copic markers and cut her out to perch on the black shape which reminds me of a chalk board (for some reason!) So thought I would put the sentiment on using Adirondack light but it didn't show up as much as I would like then went over the word with my sakura pastel pen! Also used a pastel pen for the faux stitching!


The blue felt I have adhered on double sided sticky sheet and die cut! Love to have a tactile element on my card! Finished off with a bit of bling, yum! I would really like to know if you like the close up shots or feel you don't need them?



click images to enlarge!


Materials:
Paper: BG - urban prairie, white card,

Stamps: Suagr Nellie -
Gorjuss Girls, Die's: Sizzix - decorative accent, Nestabilities rectangles,
Ink: Vivid - black, copics, sakura - pastel, adirondack - lights,
Other: Felt - blue, 3D foam, adhesive bling, doubled sided adhesive sheet, stitch runner.


Hope you will join in this week and make a card using the wonderful sketch. Remember you can turn, flip or do anything you like with the sketch. And it's even easier to show us your wonderful creations using Mr. Linky!!! Thanks for stopping by and am really looking forward to your creations!


Happy HuGs Kim x

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

How Darling is this card??!!!! Sooo very sweet...love the little bit of bling you added...

Dawn♥ said...

Your card is absolutely GORGEOUS Kim! I love the stamped image and her coloring. I so love the BG papers. LOL! ♥

♥Dawn

Danni said...

What a cute card!! Great job!

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Beautiful card Kim. Lainy xx

Olena said...

Very nice card!

I have given you a blog award that you can get the info for on my blog.

Karen said...

Beautiful card Kim. Aren't these new stamps just so cute and I like you adore Urban Prairie paper.

Have a great week.

Karen x

Anonymous said...

and your card is just that Kim...
`Gorjuss`..I love those papers too...
Have a lovely Wednesday:)~X~

CraftyC said...

Totally gorgeous Kim, love the rich colours and those stamps are fab!
Clairex

Fink said...

I love the little girls is sitting on top! The blue felt add a great touch.

Tricia said...

such a precious card! I love how she sits on the edge

tiggertastic said...

WOW just been looking at your blog, your makes are amazing, i love the colours of this card, and also the top card for this weeks BG challenge

Sarah x

Marcea said...

I adore her sat up there, just too gorgeous!
-x-

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites