Tuesday, March 24

Inspirational Card Sketch #9

Good Morning, it's Tuesday and time for Inspirational Card Sketches we're now on sketch challenge #9! So if you have a chance do check out the other Design Team creations!!!



Well... another fantastic sketch by the talented Dawn, and it was great working with the layout.
I have used the gorgeous patterned paper to represent the swirly wave on the left. I have lifted this side up a little with thin foam tape. The branch has been hand cut direct from the patterned paper and also raised on foam. The pretty leaves I have embellished with a little glitter.

Well I had to use a new Tilda I bought the other day and coloured her with my copics. I've tried to coordinate with the paper and the sentiment fitted in her tag just perfectly. You might be able to see a few touches of glitter on her outfit too! Then I have cut her out and raised her on a good bit of 3d foam. Don't you just love her socks!!!



Materials:
Paper: WRMK -
Nonsense Pad Of Papers & Embellishments, white card,
Stamps: Magnolia - Tilda, PTI - Mixed messages,
Ink: Memento - black, copics sketch, sakura - stardust
Other: 3D foam, adhesive gems.

Hope you will join in this week and make a card using the wonderful sketch. Remember you can turn, flip or do anything you like with the sketch. And it's even easier to show us your wonderful creations using Mr. Linky!!!
Thanks for stopping by and I am so sorry for not getting commenting on your gorgeous creations I have been so busy lately... but I am really looking forward to seeing your creations!

Happy HuGs Kim x

12 comments:

Dawn♥ said...

OH my goodness I totally love this card. The WRMK papers are just so perfect with this Tilda. I love it and your take on the sketch! AWESOME! :)
Have a lovely day!
♥Dawn♥

~amy~ said...

Kim, this is absolutely adorable...your coloring is magnificent and I just love everything about this!!!

Stamp-o-maticmama said...

very cute love the colors !!

Anonymous said...

Your card is `gorgeous` Kim..love the Tilda image:)♥

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Love the image! ~Olena~

CraftyC said...

A gorgeous card Kim!
Clairex

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous Kim!! Everything about this beautiful card is wonderful! Tilda is so cute!!

Hugs, K

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Tilda and wonderful papers.

Tricia said...

holy moly! You rocked this sketch!!!! I love that stamp! the cut outs are awesome here too!

Linda Beeson said...

Oh how I love your card! I was just at ICS and saw it and just had to find you to comment! I SOOOO love those papers - We R Memory Keepers are my "go to" papers!!! That little girl image is adorable.

Fink said...

She is so adorable! I love the distressing too!

Marcea said...

This is beautiful hun - love the branch that Tilda is sat on - so cute!!
Wonderful colouring
-x-

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites