Wednesday, March 30

Quixotic, Club Anya Saturday Sketch,

Hello, hope you're having a fun week so far!


 I simply had to open up the awesome The Greeting Farm - Stamp Kit- Creeper Crew - Creepin' which happens to be on SPECIAL PRICE TIL 31st MAR!!!  


I've coloured Leslie with copics to co'ordinate with the new Fancy Pants - 6x6 Pad - It's The Little Things.
My card also includes some of the yummy Divine Twine - Cotton Candy x 10 metres.

I followed the wonderful sketch over at Club Anya & Friends... The very last Saturday Sketch too Boo Hoo, I LOVED being part of the Anya crew so long ago it seems, with Marie's unending talent to design stunning characters for us to enjoy, to see it grow and the new designers displaying their amazing talent WOW!!! But I'm sure the new Chapter on April 1st will bring fun and excitement!!!


My little one will be three this weekend and as she picked Leslie and ooohed at the black polka dot papers, she's definitely following in the creative gene LOL!!!



That's it from me today, have a lovely creative day!
BiG HuGs Kim :)

5 comments:

Tasha said...

This is so gorgoeus Kim, love the papers and your amazing colour work - you rocked it
love tasha xx

Suzi McKenzie said...

Everything about this card is awesome, love it all:)
Suzi
xxx

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [31 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Kim, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Judy said...

This is such a cute card ! Kim, did you make the number 3? Did you use a punch and glossy accents or was it a die cut? I'm going to try my hand at making a card like this for my granddaughter. The matching patterned number is such a great touch ! love it :-)

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites