Friday, March 11

Craft Stamper Magazine ~ April Issue...

THE April issue of the Craft Stamper Magazine is already out on sale, Friday 4th...
I have two articles in this issue... Thank you Katy!

This month’s free cover mount stamp is a pretty, delicate butterfly designed for us by Chocolate Baroque. AND my little circle card is on the front cover, can you see? look to the left just above the butterfly image LOL!!! It's ALL good!



I also show you that digi stamping can be so much more than just characters to colour in.. printing on different materials, digi backgrounds and more.
 


Hope you get hold of a copy there's some stunning inspiration inside!
Have a wonderfully creative day
BiG HuGs Kim :)

8 comments:

Tasha said...

Hi Kim, i just got my copy today and as always i looked for an article by you first :)
I really liked your Digital Diversity article, being someone who tends to shun digis as much as possible you opened my eyes to the possiblities! I love what you made they look awesome.
Love what you made with the freebie too
love tasha xx

Leanne said...

How cool Kim!! Congratulations! That card is stunning! Have a nice weekend!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [12 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Kath Stewart said...

loved your articles in this month's Craft Stamper...you are such an inspiration...hgus kath xxx

Mary J said...

How beautiful Kim! I love how you've used taht freebie - will have to get my hands on it too!

Candy C said...

Kim, this piece is wonderful! LOVE your sketch and how you gave your little angel "life" through all of the techniques and elements you used. She is truly beautiful!

Dan said...

This is a wonderful piece Kim! I have one of Kelly Rae Roberts books, she's so inspirational :)

Karmeleiro said...

wow, your blog is fabulous! you're so talented person! thanks for visitng my blog, greetings from Poland!

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites