Wednesday, March 23

Quixotic, Card Patterns, Moxie Fab!

Hello...  hope you're having a fun week so far!


I wanted to stop by with a quick card I made using the cute The Greeting Farm - Miss Anya Hats Off - Stamp Set. She is coloured using copics. The sentiment is from Oliver & Amelia - Just For You Set.


I've used some bright fun papers from Echo Park - Sweet Summertime Collection Kit and they will be available in 6x6 soon.


I was inspired by the citrus colours on this weeks Moxie Fab tuesday Trigger
It doesn't show up very well in the picture that the mount to the tag is very lime green.


I have also used the fabby sketch from Card Patterns too!

 
That's it from me today, have a lovely creative day!
BiG HuGs Kim :)

10 comments:

Netty said...

Lovely and bright fun card, made me smile. Annette x

~amy~ said...

absolutely a-dorable Kim!

Juls said...

fab!! Loving the bright sunshiny yellow, and I adore the polka dots!! Hugs Juls

whoistracy said...

What a cute card! Love all that yellow, it just makes me smile. So glad you could join us this week on Card Patterns!

Jessi Fogan said...

Love your colouring - wow! - and those bright happy polka dots :)

Lindsay said...

Love this! Great coloring job and the colors are just wow! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

Dawn♥ said...

OH Kim your card is just fabulous looking. Love the bright fun colors.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kim! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for giving it a go! :)

Tasha said...

Such a fantastic card, i love the colour and funky print! Awesome design Kim
love tasha xx

Kath Stewart said...

I was convinced I left you a comment yesterday...is Mr Blogger having a laugh or have I finally lost the plot....anyway it was lovely to see you again Kim and love this project...you are truly an inspiration....big hugs kath xxxx

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites