Thursday, July 26

Happy Birthday Zita



Today is my sister's Birthday and I wanted to do something special for a wonderful special person. I wish we were with you to celebrate so this is as close as we can get till we come over enjoy your day. Mwah!!!






On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;


I hope all of your wishes come true


May each hour and minute be filled with delight,


And your birthday be perfect for you!



Instead of counting candles, Or tallying the years,



Contemplate your blessings, As your birthday nears.
Consider special people who love you, and who care,



And others who’ve enriched your life, Just by being there.
Think about the memories Passing years can never mar,



Experiences great and small That have made you who you are.
Another year is a happy gift, So cut your cake, and say,


"Instead of counting birthdays, I count my blessings every day!"




Birthdays are happy events, Times when dreams come true.

So dream a good dream (and let someone know!),

It just might work for you!
Have a happy celebration One you’ll always recall,

And be aware on this day of days,You’re the most special person of all!



Have a Great day We Love You


No comments:

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites