Friday, February 11

Kim Hughes' New Stamps!!!

So, the wonderful talented Kim Hughes opened her own stamp company on February 1st called Paper Smooches! I was so excited, jumped over and put all three of her new whimsical and fun clear stamp sets into my basket... well, they arrived the other day and I couldn't wait... Kim's fonts have always been some of my favourites and her fabulous images are super adorable!


I've made these mini little valentine's card's just 3" cuteness... one will pop into my son's lunch bag on Monday. Kim has also supplied a brilliant designer drafts to inspire and I've used three, not sure if you can tell which ones LOL!





I've used Basic Grey - Hopscotch Papers and coloured the images with copics and all the hearts have a shimmer of spica glitter.

Have a wonderful and creative weekend, I will be back  Monday for my Simon Says Stamp & Show project!
BiG HuGs Kim :)


6 comments:

Netty said...

Terrific fun Kim. I love the monster stamp. Annette x

Mimi said...

what a fun note card set! love the fun characters! and colors too! ;)

Kelly Schelske said...

Kim these are adorable!

Georgia said...

Wow, these are gorgeous Kim - so quirky and cute, I love the sweet images and lovely papers! :) Love, Georgia xx

Nancy said...

These are so cute, Kim!!

Beth M said...

These are adorable!

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites