Saturday, July 14

More Challenges

WISHES FOR YOU

The challenge was to find way's to use a much neglected tool...your stylus! A stylus is an instrument with a round ball end that you use for dry-embossing and other ideas. If you don't own a stylus, there are fairly inexpensive and can be purchased at most craft stores. I've even used a dried up ball-point or gel pen nib in a pinch. Just make sure it really IS dried up!
For this challenge I punched the daisy from some cereal box card, (In Picture, need a bit of force but it will go).
I wanted to create a daisy chain effect, I started by drawing a faint line with the stylus and roughly judging where to emboss the daisy. I just followed the starting line and drew the swirls free hand. It's a little hard to see but I also put some glitter glue in the centre of each bloom.
I then glued some fabric onto more cereal box card, left to dry. When dry I die cut a large daisy and slide mount through my Big Shot. I embellished daisy
with an eyelet and faux stitching.
The Patterned paper is from DCWV Old World Stack and matt and layered onto 2tone Brownie card stock. The Tag was die cut, with embossed Wishes from HOTP sentiment stamps and inked the edges. Finished off with a little sheer ribbon.
Thanks for looking and I hope you like the result.

No comments:

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites