This is the first card of three that I entered into a competition, it didn't win, but was published in Complete Cardmaking magazine.
I'm affraid that this picture isn't very clear it looks better in real life;
I started with dp and cut into create a slit to fit the bookmark which has description of style printed on to safmat. The sandal embelishments I created myself with shrink plastic, craft wire and beads. It was also published.
This is the third one:
Supplies: Oriental fabric, acetate, quilling, brads, Peel offs, leather effect & gold mirri card stock, gelly glaze sakura pens...
This was a slightly unusual card. I really enjoyed quilling the feathers they were inspired from the fabric sample I used. The Kimono was a peel off applied to card stock & coloured with glaze pens raised with 3D foam.
Thanks for looking and feel free to leave a comment