Saturday, July 21

Rockin' Girl Blogger


"Wow" louly recently awarded me a 'Rockin' Girl Blogger' award lol!!! (Thanks Louly!).


So I can proudly display this little button thingy! All I have to do now is nominate another 5 people for this award and let them know about it!

I'll have a think about that, you are all too good.

So...now I want to direct you to some other Rockin' Blogger girls the following ladies - I regularly stalk their blogs so therefore I nominate:-



Just copy the Rockin Girl Blogger button, add it to your blog, then nominate 5 others.


I would also like to add a Rockin' Bloke Blogger....

3 comments:

emilymomto3boys said...

Why thank you!!! That's so cool!

Inge Groot said...

Waaaah this is really cool hihi, thanks Kim;-)

Anonymous said...

awww thanks so much!!!! i am so amazed by your greeting cards and the challenges!!! the jungle one is the cutest one yet!!!! thanks kim!

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites