Wednesday, May 30

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #74 ~ Doodles

This Fortnight's new challenge is the theme of Doodles, so time to get pens outs and doodle some creative fun! Check out the Paperbabe Stamps blog for details...

Ok onto my project...
This is WAAAAY out of my comfort zone, yuk, it's so busy, too cute and not my usual style, but I did enjoy making it, and I had fun exploring a different process. There are a few parts that I like but all together don't really work for me. But they say art is for who likes it.

I did however take the time to take some step by step pictures...
and collated them into this little slide show...



click pics for direct links

Enjoy a wonderfully creative half term,
I will be back with introductions this week.
HuGs Kim x

1 comment:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Love how you created the masterboard from paper and napkins a great way to create random colour. That rabbit is unbelievably cute with those sweet blue eyes and your doodles are fabulous.
Your step by step account gives us all an insight into your masterful work.
Hugs Tracey xx

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites