Wednesday, November 18

Paperbabe Stamps November's New release Introductions!!!

We are introducing a new stamp set and mixed media templates on the Paperbabe Stamps blog today Yay...

I'm sharing a couple of my projects...
I had planned on attaching this cut out piece to a yummy mixed media background but really... I just loved it as it is, it could be a great shaped card or a special art piece for the mantle.
I followed my steps in the video, but had her looking in a different direction, she has been drawn on watercolour card, her head slightly tilted, her green eyes have heart pupils and I opted for the open mouth stamp. 
I very simply painted her with those scrummy Neocolor II water crayons. Then fussy cut and will probably add an easel die cut to her back to help her stand.

Next
This next image may already be familiar to you, it was one of our Life Book lessons, the theme we were given was princess warrior and I wanted to show how well the female face stamps work with my other mixed media templates.
 I've used the wavy central parting with the head & torso. The rosespeony were stamped and masked and I hand drew the rest of her floral head mess lol.
Here's the before and after warrior paint lol!
It has been painted with watercolours and the background has been created using stencils and hand painting the vine.
I made a crest by hand drawing around my stamped quote and watercolouring.

I even managed a little video, I'm still working on my filming skills but at least I managed to talk in this one lol!!!


AND for even further inspiration, pop by the rest of the Team blogs and check out their gorgeous projects...


Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim x

2 comments:

Keren Baker said...

Well only you could make green hair look perfectly normal! Fab projects. Love the warrior princess floral do'! In awe. As usual! x

Chris said...

Fabulous Kim and I loved your video too! Xx

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites