Tuesday, November 10

Holiday Style Class: Day 1

Hi there thanks for stopping by...

This is just a quick post to show you what I'm creating for the student gallery at the "Holiday Style" card class that I'm taking. This class is great, it really helps me to get a move on designing Christmas cards... it makes me look at my stamps a little differently and it's so fun too!


I created a mask using a sheet of acetate, just so I can mass produce the design, makes cleaning up very easy. The trees I've used bottle brush tree stamp set in three colours of green ink, the sentiment and snowflakes are from Sparkle Bright stamp set. It's a little hard to make out in the pictures that I've used the Spritz & speckle stamp to add glittery snowfall using a glue pad and dry glitter, yum!

I really enjoyed Julie Ebersole's clean and simple design and went ahead and tried it in a few different colourways, fun hey?


Thanks so much for stopping by enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim x



1 comment:

Karen Petitt said...

These are gorgeous Kim! Loving the colours you've used too and looking forward to seeing any more you create Karen xx

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites