Monday, November 9

Paperbabe Stamps is in Craft Stamper, Yay!!!

The December issue of Craft Stamper is out Yay! and I'm delighted to be featured alongside all the wonderful designers this month...
Thanks Trish


I created a mixed media canvas called Snow Enchantress you can find it on page 38, I talk about the parts that I love.
I totally enjoyed creating this piece, I just got lost in the process...
It's such a textured surface I had to work the paint in to all those grooves and bumps...
I loved heat embossing on tissue paper it really moulded to the texture without falling apart, my favourite technique for sure.

You can order your copy from their online SHOP or 
download the digital version from POCKETMAGS!

So for those who have enquired already I wanted to let you know which products I've used...


I've used long and fringe hair style, some customers were thinking it was the wavy, although that would work too lol! Ceramcoat matte acrylics were used for her skin, dylusions spray inks and acrylics for the background, as well as some fabulous texture paste.

I hope it inspires!
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!
HuGs Kim x

1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Completely and utterly blown away by your work, Kim! Jo x

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites