Monday, May 30

Simon Says Stamp and Show ~ Favourite Stamp

Good Morning!!!


It's Monday, which means we have a new theme at...


and this week is your favourite stamp!!!


Choosing a favourite stamp was without a doubt the toughest challenges yet!


I really had to think about this one and decided that Wendy's background stamps always impress!!!


Alphabetically art is definitely one of my go to stamps and I have used it on the sides of my hand made box.


But more recently art colors life background stamp really impresses and is on the lid, used with white embossing powder. Everything is sanded and scuffed then all the edges are generously inked with frayed burlap distress inks!


So let me introduce you to the cutie in the gift box, I like to try lots of crafty stuff and couldn't resist one of Jenny's Pattern's. She's a little bunny made form mohair with jointed arms, legs and head.


I've dyed some seam binding with Distress inks and added a Philosophy Tag too.


On her little hat I've made a little flower from Tim's tattered florals die and a yummy Melody Ross button.


The inside of the box is lined with some gorgeous Tim Holtz Crowded Attic papers.


The ornate plate holds triple embossed sentiment covered with glossy accents. Then added more seam binding and sculpture flower.

So find the goodies at...
Photobucket
Hope it inspires and why not pop round to the rest of the team's inspiring projects!!!
THE director ~ Linda Elbourne
Candy Colwell ~ Dan ~
 Kim Costello <~ You're already here
Thanks so much for stopping by, hope you have a wonderfully creative day!
BiG HuGs Kim :)

6 comments:

wendy vecchi said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!
LOVE it lots!
wendy

Dotty Jo said...

Simply adorable! Jo x

Macpurp said...

OH MY!!! this is super cute! I adore it.

Am sure it will be a lovely gift that some one will adore.


Love teen x

Cassie_lu said...

Oh my word this is just amazing. The adorable little bunny that will become a great love-y for a child (or even a grown-up) and the gift box is just the perfect little package for it.

zita said...

wow, I have an amazing sister who sends me wonderful suprises in the post! I love the little bunny, its so gorgeous, and the box is wonderful, it has a real vintage look to it. thank you darling xxx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Oh Kim this is so darling and what a perfectly beautiful embossed sentiment!!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites