Friday, May 13

June Craft Stamper and Copic Refill Inks

THE June issue of the Craft Stamper Magazine is out on sale, Friday 6th... I'm a bit late posting with all the bank holidays and blogger being down... I have two articles in this issue... Thank you Katy!


Look, look, you can just see at the bottom left cover a little project I made for part of the free stamp makes... This month’s free cover mount stamp is an adorable Toby Tumble image from Cuddly Buddly


As part of the Stamping Contrasts this month we got to work with some beautiful Aspects of Design florals from The Stamp Man.


ALSO....
I have some various copic refill ink for sale through my ebay listing... I have lots more colours then I've listed so feel free to ask if there's one you're after.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Have a wonderfully Creative Day
BiG HuGs Kim :)


4 comments:

Macpurp said...

oooooh this is so cute!!!
love teen x

Georgia said...

Wow, these look fabulous Kim! I love the images you've used and the colours are stunning! :) Love, Georgia xx

Elena said...

Oh wow it looks great!! I must do you my personal compliments for your coloring, is really really good, I saw some of your talented work and I sayed just "WOW"!!

Hugs,
Elena

Candy C said...

Hi Kim! LOVE your salt theme. I've got to try the salt on distress stains. That sounds way cool. Your card is lovely. Love the little mini birdcage die cut and the tattered flower in pink is perfect against the bluish back ground. <3 Candy

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites