Wednesday, July 14

Wild Card Wednesday ~ Kelly's Colour choice

Today over at Club Anya & Friends it's Wild Card Wednesday and this is one of Kelly's Favorite colour Combo's... Melon Berry, Chocolate and Aqua to inspire...

So this yummy BasicGrey paper inspired me to dig out an old greeting farm set 'pretty hat' although 'wild things' would have been perfect too (if I had it). I just love the characters included and they're adorable for any occasion! I have coloured them with my copics to co-ordinate with the challenge colours.

Supplies: Patterned Paper: BasicGrey: olivia;
Stamps: KennyKdigis: Mad Skillz; The Greeting farm: pretty hat;
Ink: memento: black; Copic: markers*; Ranger ~ distress inks: antique linen;
Dies: Spellbinders nestabilties: squares;
Other: WRMK: corner rounder; 3D foam;

*bunny: R20, 23, 43, RV34, doggy: E35, 47, 74, kitty: BG11, 13, G12 and a little colourless blender!!!


I have followed the Clean & simple sketch #98  for my card...  I moved the sentiment down just as it would cover up the images! Thanks so much for stopping by, I will have a card for Quixotic challenges later so hope you can pop back then too!!!



BiG HuGs Kim :)



6 comments:

donna mikasa said...

How adorable! I've never seen the Pretty Hat critters before. Love how they match the BG papers perfectly!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Kim.
luv
Debby

♥Rach♥ said...

What a cute idea! Love your take on the color scheme and the little animals match the paper so well :0)

Kelly Booth said...

So Cute...what a Fun set!! Love your card Kim....

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Adorable!! Love the vibrant colors!! What cute cute stamps!
Maria

Alice said...

this is adorable!!

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites