Monday, July 26

Club Anya & Friends ~ Monday Mania

It's time for Monday Mania over at Club Anya & Friend's and today's challenge is Ribbon's and Bows by our host Maire Elli Serafiia. But... before I get on to my card I want to wish my little sis a wonderful and very Happy Birthday...





Supplies: Patterned Paper: BasicGrey: cappella; WRMK: textured cardstock;
Stamps: The Greeting Farm: Spotlight kit;
Ink: Memento & Archival: black; Copic: markers*; Ranger: distress inks: frayed burlap;
MS: border punch;
Other: TH: accoutrement's; Prima: lace; wide satin ribbon; hemp twine;  3D foam;

*Skin: E40, 41, 43, outfit: W-1, -3, -5, -7, 100 and the colourless blender!!!

 

My card is based on the fun colour challenge ~ Play Date Cafe #39 ~ Dublin Style, My mum & dad would approve tee hee and followed with Clean & Simple Stamping ~ 100th sketch.

Thank you so much for visiting me today, the greeting farm releases will begin on Wednesday so see you back then...   HuGs Kim :)

15 comments:

Awilda said...

How elegant and beautiful,Kim I LOVE it!!!

Unknown said...

OMG this is just amazing, jaw droppingly stunning. I really love your b&w images

love emma xxx

Chris said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kim and such amazing colouring! Happy Birthday to your Sis, hope she has a lovely day. Hugs, Chris xxx

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Oh my gosh Kim this is just STUNNING!!! WOW!!! I love it!!! Very elegant too.
Kristy xx

Sarah Anderson said...

Oh Kim this is absolutely stunning! Amazing colouring, and gorgeous design. Bet your sister loved it, hope she had a wonderful day, and thanks for choosing play date cafe colours to work with on your card :)

♥Rach♥ said...

Well Happy Birthday to your lil' sis!
Love this card, it's just so elegant looking! The big bow is gorgeous, especially with the cool "thingy" in the middle and Anya is colored just gorgeously as usual :0)

NoraAnne said...

Happy Birthday to your little sis! and WOW, what a stunner this card is! Your coloring is absolutely amazing! just gorgeous!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a fun card--I love that bow/embellie at that top! I also love that lace and the border punch--great card all around:) Thanks for joining in the fun at the PDCC:)

Suzanne C said...

Stunning is right! Love the effect of the black and grey copics! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at the PDCC this week!

Alice said...

your card is gorgeous!

Carol said...

This card is simply stunning. I love the colour combination.

carol x

Lisa Somerville said...

She looks stunning! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Ruby said...

Just STUNNING Kim! Your cards are always SO beautiful, I am in awe of your colouring too! I'm sure your sister will LOVE it! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe this week!

Amy said...

Fabulous card Kim, I love the classy vibe of the b&w combo! SO pretty! :)

Natasha said...

Beautifully done! Love the colouring!

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites