Wednesday, July 28

Quixotic Challenges #34 ~ colour combo

Time for another challenge over at Quixotic Challenges and this week the wonderful Emma has a colour combo to inspire us....

Kraft, brown, Pink & Blue





I'm loving this hair colour at the moment and this is the brown of my colour combo, I have coloured the adorable otter the same shade. I love the size of this image and I attempted the out of the box technique using my rectangle nestie. Of course my viva decor product came out again tee hee, just great for any size pearl like around her tiny waist and the pearl holding the head scarf.

Supplies: Patterned Paper: Basic grey ~ Olivia;
Stamps: CC Designs: Sweet November ~ Shimmer Redkelp;
Ink: Memento: black; Ranger ~ distress inks; copics;
Dies: Spellbinders rectangles; MS: border punch;
Other: Viva Decor: glitter liner; pearl pen; Bazzill jewel template; 3D foam;



*Skin: E000, E00, 11, 13 & R20, eyes: B41, 97, lips R29, Hair & Otter: E31, 35, 37, 57, 79,  Tail: BG10, 11, 13, 32, 49, E43, Head scraf: R24, RV42, B60 for shadow and a little colourless blender!!!

I have followed the fabulous unscripted sketches #65, the otter is floating on some glittered bubbles, and tilted the rectangle a little! Thanks so much for stopping by, pop back Friday for the next day of TGF releases.

BiG HuGs Kim :)

15 comments:

Laurel said...

Gorgeous card!

♥Rach♥ said...

Oh, she's beautiful! I love her gorgeously colored hair and tail and the little bubbles you added are so cool, what are they made of? I can't tell. Fab card!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Wow, this is amazing! Your coloring is out of this world!!! Her hair and the otters fur look so realistic to touch! I love Kraft, and the blue and pink look so pretty! I love this card :)
hugs, margie

Andrea C said...

so stunning and the colours are amazing x

Mimi said...

beautiful card! love the colors and your amazing techniques! ;)

Danni said...

Wonderful card!! Love how you colored her!

dstandard said...

Your image and your card are awesome! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

Alice said...

super coloring! gorgeous card! love it!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

WOW this is so stunning, love your colouring so much.
Kristy xx

Leanne said...

O Kim, this is gorgeous! ;)

Amy said...

OMGosh Kim, this card is amazing! Shimmer and Otto look so life-like and real... I want to reach out and touch them! :)
Your coloring is once again just out of this world and so inspiring... I can't wait to try out that hair combo!

Jen Shults said...

WOW! This is amazing! I love love love all the dimension and that gorgeous flower.. I'll be back to see that again!

Doodlecraft said...

Great sneak peak! I love how you colored her hair! thanks for sharing!!!

Shazza said...

this is beautiful
x

kat9 said...

Wonderful Hair. Great card.

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites