Friday, July 2

August Issue out TODAY!!!

Hello, Today is the official on-sale date for a brand new issue of Craft Stamper...

August issue is now on sale and full of wonderful projects, it's wonderful to see fellow teamy Elaine in this issue and I have a bag of empty ribbon reels ready to be recycled... I think Gail Milburn's adorable ribbon reel cakes has given me other ideas LOL. So pop over to the website as the free vintage download is fabulous too!!!

I would usually pop on a few sneak peeks but as it happens I have no pictures... I have a written piece for a change. I've had a few lovely comments about my blogging article already thank you ladies, hope you enjoy!

Have a fantastic creative weekend, HuGs Kim :)

1 comment:

Kathy Martin said...

Great vintage download and Gail's blog is super inspiring. Thanks for sharing! :)

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites