Saturday, August 30

Ribbon cheat....

This week's Challenge over on spoon full of sugar is...

3 Different Ribbons.
We would love to see your creations with 3 different ribbons on them. Now I'm kind of cheating a little, in hindsight I probably could have doubled up one more but I'm using the ribbon coloured in the image as one!


Such a cute image made me think of the paper as a garden of yummy flowers so, went with it... The flowers are die cut and punched from coloured vellum, punched butterflies also! I changed the colour of my adhesive lace ribbon with my Brilliance lime ink pad! (it has a shimmer to it, can't see in pic)


Click on Images for a really close look!


Materials:
Paper: BG Euphoria Paper - Ferver, Arcadia, PM vellum, white card,
Die's: Sizzix Daisies, cut'bg tag,
Nestabilities- squares, punches - small & large daisy, circle, butterfly.
Stamps: Smelling flowers - La Blanche. Mixed messages - PTI
Ink: Staz On Black, Copic markers, brilliance lime, stardust pen,
Other: Glue pen, ribbon, 3D foam, ribbon, yummy adhesive lace ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by HuGs Kim x

9 comments:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Kim Love the cute Image and beautiful DP you have used,Thanks for playing along this week. Hugs Debbie x

Kelly Schelske said...

Beautiful card Kim! I love that image, it's so sweet!! great job with all of hte elements!!

Timetostamp said...

Love this card! It's so cute and so well coloured! I love the vellum flowers - they are great!

Sammi said...

Lovely card Kim - It is just gorgeous!! :) I love the paper and that image is so adorable!! Great colouring and use of colour too!!
Another wonderful creation! :)
Sammi
xxx

Victoria said...

your card is gorgeous.

thank you for the lovely comments you have left on my blog too.

hugs

Vicky x

ps all your cards are lovely will definately be back x

Anonymous said...

Your card is `Beautiful` Kim..I love the colour pallette you used sooo pretty:)
I love all your cards you have a lovely style TFS!!!~X~
Hope you had a lovely Weekend:)

Macpurp said...

i love the vellum flowers, very pretty card!
thanks for stopping by my blog xx

Andrea said...

Beautiful card!
xAndrea

Lisadwb said...

How cute!!I will say it again- You blow me away with the details you add!!

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites