Wednesday, August 27

Cute Sisters

This covers Challenge 24 on CCT
This weeks challenge is to make a card using BRIGHT COLOURS. Although most of my cards tend to be on the brighter side, I decided to show this one... my sister has been asking when I'm uploading this!






Love this image, it reminds me of me and my sister playing and I've coloured as close to us as possible! and she HAD to have a butterfly which I have attached on an acetate spring so it's free flying on the front of card! The bookplate has been filled with glossy accents. Click on images to get close look!





Materials:
Paper: PM vellum, white card, DCWV textured, all dressed up & glitter card,
Die's: Sizzix Ornate frame, build a butterfly, Oval bookplate,
Stamps: 'Silhouette Blooms II' - Kim Hughes collection, Simply Chic - Provo Craft, La Blanche.
Ink: Staz On Black, Watercolours, stardust pen, colourbox pink,
Other: Glossy accents, glue pen, grosgrain ribbon, pink brads, 3D foam, yummy adhesive gems.
Thanks for stopping by HuGs Kim x

9 comments:

Sammi said...

Wow! Kim, I've been blown away again! This card is soooo fantastic!! I Love it!! I bet your sister loved it!! GREAT colouring! The butterfly is Awesome!!:)
Sammi
xxx

Andrea, said...

Oh wow Kim, this is beautiful, the image is so pretty and I love the butterfly

Deb said...

fabulous card Kim, love the amazing butterfly, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Jessica Smith said...

Gorgeous butterfly and the image its too cute .

Kelly Schelske said...

Beauitful card Kim! love the butterfly and your coling is fantastic, I bet your sister really loved it!!

Lisadwb said...

Lovely card. You always use the cutest images!! And your coloring is incredible!!

Sue said...

This is lovely Kim and i adores the butterfly


Sue
xx

Shirley said...

They are both lovely!

Joana24 said...

wow wow Kim is gorgeous , love the butterfly ( is that a die ? )

Hug
Joana
xx

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites