Monday, August 11

3d Piecing and a TOOT TOOT!

About time I did a new post and I have quite a bit to post about! I have been crafting every day lately, in fact there are at least three to four cards that I've sealed and sent in the mail before I had the chance to photograph them! (shock!) But I've taken photos of a few that I will have to upload when I can!

Firstly this card...
I used the Saturday sketch over on Lauren's blog for the base and was trying to go for vintage colours, slightly shabby chic! wanted to use it for the arty girls challenge this weeks it's
'Vintage'..... so you could use a vintage photograph on your creation, give your creation an aged effect, or go shabby chic use old ribbon or lace etc. As always you choose the format for your creation. (not sure it follows the format!).....
Had a little fun with this image and paper pieced different areas that I then raised on foam and embellished with gell pen and touch of glitter! Very pleased with how it turned out! She's such a cutie to work with! I also made the badge with safe back for fastening!



click on images for a close look!
Materials:
Paper: Daisy Bucket-Magical Moments, white & brown card,
Die's: Cut'bg tag, Sizzix number,frames circles,
Stamps: Mixed Messages - birthday wishes, Sweet Ebony - post box, BG - swirls,
Ink: Staz On Black, Copic markers, stardust pen, colourbox creamy brown,
Other: Stitch ribbon, funky foam, adhesive gems, badge back, glossy accents, 3d foam,(1mm,2mm)
TOOT TOOT
Woo Ho a little toot toot from me, I've been featured on the very talented Katharina's blog- I nearly fell off the chair when I got the email from her! I was thrilled and incredibly honoured that Katharina picked my card as her YAOB this week. You're a real inspiration to us! and your kind acknowledgement means so much, I'm still smiling... lol!!!
Thanks for stopping by, sorry there's not enough time to blog when the crafting is in full flow, will upload more soon! HuGs Kim x

10 comments:

Sammi said...

Wowowowowow!!
Kim this card is incredible!! It is sooo lovely! :) Love the colouring ... all the details - It's brilliant!!
CONGRATULATIONS on being feautured on Katharina's blog! very exciting - you deserve that recognition as your cards are always so great!!
There is something Wild on my blog for you!

Sammi
xxx

Monica said...

This card is spectacular!! I am totally in love with it!! How long did it take you to make this? Congrats on being featured on Katarina's blog! That is awesome... I am so happy for you!

Helena said...

I am always doing that forgeting to take photos before I send stuff off lol!!!

Love your card its amazing!!

Congrads on been featured!!!

xxxx

Lainy's Little Blog said...

This is absolutely beautiful. Love the different shades of pink and the image is just adorable. You are so talented. Congratulations on being featured on Katharina's blog. I was proud for you when I saw it. I forget to take photos of my cards too ... glad I'm not the only one who does that! Hugs, Lainy x

Sue said...

Wow, absolutely stunning, i lurves this very much:)

gonna add ya to my blog roll darl:) so i can keep popping back to see ya fabby creations:)

sue
xx

tiggertastic said...

WOW i love all the cards in your blog and your slide also shows some stunning creations

Sarah x

Lorraine Robertson said...

What an adorable card & love the soft muted colours.

Lorraine xxx

Joana24 said...

wow the card looks gorgeous , and congratulations

well done
xx
Joana

Anonymous said...

OMW! WOWWW! Kim, words elude me. I cannot describe how utterly, insanely GORGEOUS your card is!! And your colouring of the stamp is out of this world! Magnificent!! Oh dear, I'm STILL drooling!! LOL!

Big Hugs!!

Elisabeth xx

Brocéliane said...

your card is really sumptuous, love the 3D effect and the colors and your fantastic colouring :)

*Brocéliane*

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites