Friday, February 5

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #26 ~ Love

We have a lovely challenge over on the Paperbabe Stamps blog today all about lurve...
and I've made a one layer card using the new Pin Up digi stamp!
I started by printing the faint outline version onto some yummy Bristol board, I think it's still my favourite to colour.
Then I got stuck in colouring away, I decided to add some polka dots to her stockings using a black posca pen. I wanted a sheer look to her top but not too see through. The background is all copics I'm pleased with the look I was going for a shabby chic vintage backdrop. 
The eyes have been designed with just a dot so you can add your own size and style of iris. I've added a few accents of sparkle, she is a sexy crafter after all. I finished the card with a 'love' sentiment
This is pretty much most of the copics I've used I didn't add the posca pens or the colorless blender to the picture.

I'm entering my card into a few other challenges too

Crafting from the heart ~ Anything Goes
simon says stamp ~ Have a Heart
ribbon girls ~ Love
wags n whiskers ~ with Love
whimsy inspires ~ with Love
lil patch of crafty friends ~ Anything goes
inspiration destination ~ Anything goes
Copic Europe ~ 50 Shades of red

Thank you so much for stopping by today
HuGs Kim x


7 comments:

Delphine said...

She's amazing!!! And your background is so perfect with her! Gorgeous, gorgeous card!! BIG hugs Delphine xx

Chris said...

Fabulous colouring Kim and a brilliant background too. Xxx

Keren Baker said...

Wow!! Just when I think I'm starting to get to grips with your stamps and then I see yours and it blows me away!

Sue said...

Hi Kim, I saw your beautiful card at Copic Europe and wanted to visit you here to say how much I love it. It is without doubt one of the most enchanting cards I have ever seen. Your colour work is exquisite. Thank you for sharing it and all the Copic colours you have used...
Sue...xxx

jenn shurkus said...

sexxxxy card ;) awesome coloring!!! thank you for playing a long with us at the SImon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!!

Bimba said...

Fabulous colouring! Just amazing! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crazy Challenge!

Ellen said...

Your colouring is fantastic! Great card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites