Thursday, July 16

Paperbabe Stamps Art & You Quotes

It's our second day of introductions on the Paperbabe Stamps Blog
Today's collection of stamps is broken into two ranges...

You Quotes & Art Quotes

Now onto a few samples, I had so many ideas with these but not enough time to use everyone...
I started by stamping the cover of this little Moleskine notebook, I stamped in black outline and coloured using copic marker. The roses are stamped and masked, they're from the rose border stamp released on Sat.
For this one I drew my lady using the mini Central parting template, and the mini head & torso template with the coordinating mini Doll face stamp set. I've used watercolours every so loosely to add colour and definition to her face and hair. I've used the To Draw sentiment, I opted for the closed eyes in the stamp set and the roses in her hair are from from the rose border stamp released on Sat
You've probably seen this previously stamped piece before, the tutorial can be found here. I wanted to add a little something in the top corner, I've added white acrylic paint dabbing with my finger, directly to the Art stamp, it's a bit messy but I suppose it adds to the arty look!

I would love you to pop by the rest of the team blogs and check out their gorgeous projects...


Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing in our introductions today, I hope you're just as excited about this release as us! 
We have one more introduction tomorrow so see you then!

Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!!!

HuGs Kim & the Team x

No comments:

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites