Friday, July 3

Paperbabe is a cover girl YAY!!!

My Mixed Media Girl is a Cover girl YAY!

The August issue of Craft Stamper is out today and I was over the moon delighted to have my work adorn the front cover of this months Craft Stamper, wow and I've been so very busy filling orders already, in fact I've already ordered a new batch of Profile face stamps because my stock is now very very low! (be warned)
I created this canvas using my profile face stamp set and profile mixed media templates. On pages 50 and 51 of the issue, I share how to use the stamps with the templates, how I created my mixed media background with lots of really helpful step by step pictures.
Here's a little close up of my painted face, I like ceramcoat matte acrylic for it's smooth finish! I created these stamps and templates to make learning to draw easy for every level of artistic ability. You see I think everyone can draw, I just created some tools to get you there!!! How you use them is purely your artistic license.
I used the stars in the stamp set to add gold leaf shimmeriness, yum!

Thanks Trish for sharing another of my projects on the Craft Stamper Blog
I wanted to show how easy it is to use the templates and stamps on anything, this is a tiny notebook, I really thought I was ordering larger ones, but hey you just got to work with what you've got! I used the wavy hairstyle, but had it flowing forward instead of over her face, so easy to adjust them to suit your needs! The sentiment was from Just because stamp set.

You should be able to find a copy of Craft Stamper in all good craft stores across the UK or if you want yours instantly then you can download a copy from Pocketmags! If you want to make sure you never miss a copy then you can also call Craft Stamper's friendly Customer Service team on 01684 588599 and subscribe!

Enjoy a wonderfully creative day,
I will be back on Sunday to share a special blog candy!
See you then
HuGs Kim x

1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Kim... one of the best covers for ages! Love your work, Jo x

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites