Friday, November 22

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #107 ~ Picture Inspiration

Hello and welcome...
Today is one of those bitter sweet days, it's been 5 years since my mum became an angel and I still miss her greatly, she was my best friend and confidant. We worked together too before the launch of Paperbabe Stamps, I wish we could create together, I would love to see what she would make with my stamps and templates...
We have a picture inspiration challenge on the paperbabe stamps blog today... So any opportunity to create more christmas cards and these are as simple as can be really...
I used my stamping platform to create a stepped method so all the stamps I need are on the one plate. I have to turn the piece of card for each step, mask then turn for the next image and I continue until they're all done.
I followed this process to make a final mask so that I could get some ink blended onto the background. The whole card I used only two inks, rusty hinge and ground espresso distress oxides. 
I've added a little string, paper die cut foliage to bring the picture inspiration into play, to complete the look and add a little interest. I made four but the stamps are still clinging in place on the platform so I could knock out quite a few more, we'll see how the days goes.



Enjoy a wonderfully creative weekend and give your mum's a hug and a kiss x
HuGs Kim x

No comments:

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites