Friday, November 8

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #106 ~ Anything Goes

Good morning, great to have you visiting, we have a new challenge on the


It's a fun and easy anything goes...
 I created this girly card, it could be for best friend's, sister's or even partner's... you could change these girl's up to suit any of the friends you know IRL!
I've used the dinky female face stamps with the wavy central parting and loose plait mixed media templates, they're in the same set. 
I went for a simple colour palette, I love the strong black against the soft colours... I also added a hat and a bit of clothing, nothing complicated, I've used the torso template, and simply added some stitching lines. The jacket has a tad more detail, but still fits into the same torso shape.


Click pics for direct links


Enjoy a wonderfully creative weekend
HuGs Kim x

1 comment:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Stunning as always Kim, I love the colour palette too. This would make a sweet card to brighten the day of anyone.. Beautiful. Have a fabulous weekend. Sending Warm Hugs Tracey xx

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites