Friday, August 30

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #101 ~ Sketch

 Good morning, thank you so much for stopping by, less than a week left until school starts, it will be the first time for my lovely dd.

We have a new challenge on the paperbabe stamps blog today...
 My interpretation of the sketch may seem a tad loose, a little artistic licence but all the fun for it! and this is great for a man's card.
So the fabulous fox is in place of the circle. The background was a fun experiment with the Iso Fun and Dots on stripes stencils, I blended some distress oxides ~ mermaid lagoon, pine needles and mowed lawn. I then switched to black soot distress ink through the Iso Fun stencil.
I used wedding dress white memento luxe through the dots part of the stencil to create a bit of a bokeh effect, and added a few rings with a bottle lid and stamped some hearts. The sentiment was from the same stamp set, settled upon the yummy impresslit border die that I treated myself too.


Click pics. direct links

Thanks so much for visiting, enjoy a wonderfully creative weekend
HuGs Kim ♥





No comments:

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites