Friday, December 15

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #63 ~ Anything Goes

Good morning, we have a new challenge on the Paperbabe Stamps blog today, it's an anything goes.
I really enjoyed creating this, I was inspired by some of Audrey Kawasaki's work and thought it would be fun to replicate using my templates and stamps.
I started on my wood block by drawing the girl in pencil using the head & torso and the loose plait hairstyle. I've used the female face stamping mostly in grey ink. 
I have used an ordinary pencil to add my shading to her face and hair and white pencil for highlights.
I painted a background shape in black acrylic and stamped the doodle stars in gold embossing.
I used black posca pen to go over the main outlines.




Thanks for stopping by enjoy a wonderfully creative weekend and a very special Christmas too!
see you soon
HuGs Kim x









1 comment:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

She is beautiful Kim, I love how those touches of white give her skin a delicate glow and brings her to life. Looks fabulous displayed on the wooden block. Warm Hugs and Wishes Tracey xx

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites