Friday, September 22

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #57 ~ Picture Inspiration

Good morning, we have a new challenge on the Paperbabe Stamps blog today, it's a picture inspiration challenge...
I used the colours to inspire my card, 
a quick sketch using the Long Loose wave and Head & Torso templates, I love how well these lend to card sizes too.
stamped the female face mini, I've coloured just scribbling a little neocolor II and wash it out with a water brush.
I used the solid pupils in the female face set to give her rosy cheeks and add some detail to the background and the subtle flower is from the Oriental zen stamp set.


Thanks for stopping by enjoy a wonderfully creative weekend
HuGs Kim x

1 comment:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

She is the sweetest Kim, I love how you have used the neocolors II my go to for many creations using colour. A super advocate for the stamps and templates but you know how I love them all. Have a wonderful weekend.
Bug Hugs Tracey xx

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites