Friday, December 18

The Greeting Farm ~ Day of Sketches #1

Are pleased to bring you....

TGF's 12 Days of Sketches! Yes Beginning today, 12 Days of Sketches on the
TGF BLOG incorporated with today's Farm Fresh Friday! With the exception of Sundays and Christmas Day, they will be indulging our stamping addiction with TWELVE awesome sketches designed by our own Cindy Haffner, Mercy Kerin, Jessica and Marie!

Each day a different sketch is posted, you can also find a place to upload them in the TGF GALLERIA, beginning with today, Sketch 1, by Cindy:

Wow I'm so excited now I can get to use my gorgeous stamps that are still in their packets 'Oh the shame'... so this is the first time I've inked up the beautiful Madelynn, stunning image and the colours are inspired from these yummy Basic Grey papers. Madelynn represents one of the rectangle strips in the sketch and the ribbon the other. The flower represents the heart shape... just so we're clear LOL! You can click on the thumbnails for a close look.

Supplies: Patterned Paper: BasicGrey: Nook and pantry; Stamps: TGF: Madelynn; PTI; sentiment; Ink: memento & archival: black; Copics: markers; Die's: Spellbinders: Ovals; Other: Prima: flower; Foof a la: buttons; natural thread; Adhesive gems; wide ribbon; 3D foam;

Thank you so much for stopping by and all your wonderful thoughtful comments on my tutorial yesterday wow I'm so pleased you liked it. Now as for copic colours I have one set of 72 sketch set D and a few greys that's all I use really, If I get a chance I will work out the colours I used for the my guy images. It was a snow day today woo hoo and I'm hoping to get a chance for TGF sketch tomorrow but what I would really love to do is Tim's twelve tags of Christmas so fingers crossed hey? HuGs Kim =)

11 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Kim she is ADORABLE, I love your soft colors.

WickedPixie said...

Kim, this is so pretty! I love the creamy vintage feel!! :-)Traci

~amy~ said...

Oh My Kim...this is absolutely darling!

Kelly Schelske said...

It`s gorgeous Kim!

RiNNE said...

Your coloring is just amazing, Kim!

Jen Shults said...

Wow! Your coloring on this is just insanely amazing. i ADORE this color combination, it's so perfectly vintage and subtle. I love it. And your layout is off the charts wonderful. WOW!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Oh Kim she is JUST gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Printable Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Dec [LA 02:37pm, NY 05:37pm, UK 10:37pm] - 19 Dec [OZ 09:37am]).

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, your colouring is fab

Amy said...

This is so sweet Kim, love the soft colors!

gobeagirl said...

Kim, she is so pretty. I love how you colored her hair. lisa G

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites