Wednesday, September 2

HAVE YOU HEARD?...

A new dream came true this week, and it's true as one door closes another opens...
I, little me has the honour and great pleasure of announcing I will be on THE wonderful, fantabulous, amazing...

TEAM ANYA 02

Woohoo!!!! Can you believe it? I am SO excited to share this with all of you. Words cannot even tell you how AWESOME this is!!! You know how I LOVE The Greeting Farm images well this for me is the ultimate....

There are so, SO many talented ladies who went for TEAM ANYA and I feel SO honoured to be chosen as one of their DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS!!!!

Here's Jessica's announcement Thank you :) and here are the other three amazing ladies on the Design team with me. Congratulations to my fellow team mates!!! Please go check out their wonderful blogs...

and we will begin our Club Anya journey as of October 1, 2009!

In addition, please help me welcome our two distinguished Guest Designers...

Suzi McKenzie (October, Nov, Dec) and
Lysa Rohrer (Jan, Feb, March)

In honour of my new position in the wonderful Club Anya design team, here are the cards I entered for the design team call...




Thank you for stopping by and I am so looking forward to my new role.... Tee Hee it's very exciting, believe my cheeks are killing me with this ear to ear grin LOL! HuGs Kim :)

23 comments:

~amy~ said...

Yahoooooooooo Kim!!!!! A huge Congrats!!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

What a wonderful day this is! CONGRATS and we are so happy to have you on the team! BEAUTIFUL cards, Kim!

Sandra MacLean said...

Congratulations Kim!! You have an awesome style and I am looking forward to seeing your creations over the coming months! :)

Dawn♥ said...

That's totally HUGE Kim. I'm so very very happy for you. I totally love your cards. I'll be following you. :)
♥Dawn♥

Tammy said...

Congrat Kim!!!
Great to see you picked for the Club Anya DT.
Can't wait to see more of your fantastic creations!

Kelly Booth said...

Congrats Kim...so Excited to get to know you and work with you on the DT!! Your Work is just FAB!!

Amy said...

Congratulations Kim, you're work is so awesome! You're killing me with that unicorn Miss Anya card...LOVE it! I'm so looking forward to serving on the team with you!

kadie said...

Kim, Kim, Kim!! CONGRATULATIONS!! Oh, I'm sooo excited for you! I have always loved your style and your eye for composition and now I get to see it even more!! Yipee. I can't wait! Congrats again, I'm so thrilled for you! HUGS, Kadie

Tara said...

I'm so delighted for you Kim and these two cards are just amazing!
Hugs Tara xx

Gabby said...

YAY! Congrats on your DT position for Club Anya! Your coloring is to die for! So yummy and delicious! :D

donna mikasa said...

Congratulations on making the team! Looking forward to seeing more of your inspiring work!

Tricia said...

congrats Kim...it is easy to see why they selected you there!!!

Julie said...

Congratulations, your spot is very well deserved.

Lysa said...

Congratulations! Fabulous creations! LOVE the flocked unicorn :)

Katy said...

Congrats Kim!! 2 fab cards :)

xxx

Sparkle and Flourish said...

I'm soooo thrilled for you!! Your cards always just have the wow factor!! I love your colouring..so striking!! can't wait to see all yourAnya creations! hugs Judy xx

Sammi said...

whoo hoo!! congrats Kim - That's awesome news :) You deserve to be on that team as your work is brilliant! Can't wait to see more (I'm so in love with the Greeting Farm stamps right now) lol!
(hugs) Hope you and the fam are all well!
xxx

Lilian said...

Congratulations! Your coloring is beautiful!

Max said...

Huge Congratulations Kim ... you have an awesome talent that must be promoted and Anya has a huge following. Can I also just add that people like me need people like you to share their knowledge, techniques and talent ... thank you for doing all that and more.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Minxy said...

super duper congratulations hunny, well deserved as your cards are stunning x

Kath Stewart said...

Big big congrats on this one Kim....you rock...am so pleased for you...you so deserve this...big hugs kath xxxx

Martine said...

So sorry i am late in saying this but WOO HOO YAAAAAAAAAAY i am thrilled to bits for you hunni, and no wonder you were picked for their team, you are sooo amazingly talented and you deserve this soo much, way to go hunni

xx

Martine

Tara Godfrey said...

YAY, YIPPEE, YAHOO!!!!! This is soooo super duper fabulous and I can't think of a more qualified person for the job, hun! YOU sure do know how to ROCK the FARM, sweetie!!!! I still pop by to visit one of my all time favourite cards EVER in the world...
here!
I love these cards too sweetie and I am sooooo thrilled for ya!
Hugs,t

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites