Saturday, September 19

BasicGrey Challenge #4 - Embossing

Good Morning (when I started this post, LOL) its time for the next BasicGrey Challenge and this fortnight it's an embossing challenge, it can be dry or heat embossing.

Well, I used both...(smile) the cute Kenya Ketto has been paper pieced by first stamping and heating embossing using black powder then in some areas I have coloured with copic markers. She's been cut out and raised on dimensional foam. The other embossing on my card is behind the letters.. I used an embossing folder on some gorgeous BG papers. You can click on the little images for a close look because I wanted to capture the sheen of the heat embossing.


Supplies: Patterned Paper: BasicGrey: lemonade; Kraft; greyboard; Stamps: Stamping Bella: Kenya Ketto; PTI: Sentiment; Ink: Archival: black; embossing pad: clear; sakura stardust pen; copic markers; Die's: Sizzix: alphabet; embossing folder; Martha Stewart: border punch; WRMK: corner chomper; Other: Prima flowers; Adhesive gems; BasicGrey: buttons; double sided adhesive sheet; 3D foam;
Thanks for stopping by, hope you all have a wonderful weekend, I'm hoping to get some commenting time in later, BiG Happy HuGs Kim :)

7 comments:

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Oh wow Kim, your card is gorgeous. Love the image you have used and the gorgeous BG papers.

This time next week hey ?!!! Oooh, can't wait ! I'll be emailing ya !!!

Hugs,

Jo x

itsabrt said...

This is so wonderful! I love that Ketto! Beth

Tara said...

A gorgeous card Kim and that paper piecing is perfect...... love the embossing too!
Hugs Tara xx

Minxy said...

Awsome card, loving the use of the embossing folder... i have tons i never get round to using.. thanks for the inspiration as usual x

Chris said...

Fantastic card Kim, your embossed Ketto looks amazing and I love your dry embossing too, I think we used the same folder LOL! Wonderful design and I love the big good luck letters. Emailing soon re next Sat....how exciting. Hugs, Chris x

Julie said...

She looks so cute! love the paper piecing, a fab card

Carolyn said...

Kim this is adorable. I love how you put it all together. Way to go.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Since 21.08 You're Number...