Tuesday, January 6

Lots of spots, dots and circles

Papertakeweekly are back now with a new challenge! Seeing spots is simply to use spots/dots or circles on your project!

This scenic route collection has lots of spots, dots and circles so what better paper to use for this challenge. I used my copics to colour the cute Lola stamp inspired by the paper colours! I punched the flowers and embellished with a pearl then finished with a die cut sentiment.




click to enlarge


Materials:
Paper: Scenic Route - Ashville collection, Textured Pearl card,
Stamps:
Sugar Nellie - Lola with flowers,
Die's: Nestabilities - squares, Sizzix - alphabet, happy phrase, Punch - butterfly,
Ink: Versafine black, colourbox - dark moss, copic markers,
Other: Paper lace, adhesive pearl gems & bling, 3D foam, stardust pen,

Thanks for stopping by and all your encouraging comments it means so much to me, have a wonderful day, HuGs Kim x

P.S: Just wanted to mention as a few of you have asked where I got my background and header... Well it's all one and I think there's also a link at the very bottom of my page..

rainbow garden blogger template

I searched and just happened upon it! Hope it helps!


15 comments:

Sheene said...

thanks, kim.. :)

~amy~ said...

sweet card...lola is super sweet!

Pascale said...

I love how you match your colouring so beautifully to the images! Pascale :)

LISA said...

wow fab card, loving your colour combo and colouring.

Bev said...

Fabulous card, I love the colours and sweet image

hugs Bev x

Alison said...

This is fabulous love your colouring and the DP is scrummy.

Marja Sch said...

What a lovely card. So well done. Hugs Marja

Jennifer said...

Such a sweet card! Love the papers and your coloring.

Lyn S said...

What a sweet card!

Elaine said...

This is so gorgeous! Absolutely stunning.

Dawn said...

Adorable card and those little flutterbys are so cute!

Jessica Smith said...

Oh how adorable I love the flowers in the circles.The colors are fantastic and your coloring too. Wow!

Love to Doodle! said...

Fabulous! Your colouring is wonderful and I adore the papers....xx

Sammi said...

How fun!! Love the colours, t he image, the layout!! It all looks Awesome
Kim!
xxx

steph said...

Lovely card Kim! I love all the little details and the colours are fab! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

Since 21.08 You're Number...