Friday, November 30

Rub me tender, rub me sweet...


Caardvarks - Rub Ons...

Well, you can probably guess what's up at Caardvarks! Rubons, baby. Show us some fun work with ---Rubons---! Please have your entries linked in the comments section of this post by November 30th.

Well hopefully I'm not too late for this entry....






I started with Sassafras lass ('in stitches') papers, I used frolic for the base card and some of the other colours for the backing of sentiment and the flower.

I have used RubOn alphabet for the sentiment, I then cut with my nestabilities and put it through flower embossing folder. I backed it with scallop nestabilities in Brownie.






I die cut decorative accent in glitter card and adhered to front. I put the sentiment on 3d foam.
The flower is die cut from some of the stitches paper and coordinating vellum, I like the soft look this gives. The large Brad in the centre I have Rubbed On another sentiment. From HOTP words, hearts & flowers.
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

I love your card for the challenge, excellent!!! thanks for lovely comment :)

Nathalia Castellon said...

Very lovely card! And yes, you made it in time for the challenge, thanks for playing!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow gorgeous card love all the detail ,Dawnx

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites