The challenge on SCS for this was to incorporate wax into your creations. It took me ages to actually find any wax crayons because my little one has eaten all the rest but I found some Conte Cirolor wax crayons perfect for what I wanted to try on Beate blog.
I followed the tutorial and then I laid the melted wax design over my rubber stamp and heated it from the back. I didn't do this for long because I got scared I was melting my stamp But it's still fine (phew!)
I layered this onto turquoise card with red eyelets. I die cut slide from card stock and red paper. I then inked and applied a few layers of clear embossing powder to give it a gloss. I coloured one of the primas with pigment ink pen and applied with the other silk flowers. I'm really pleased with how this turned out as I hadn't tried the melted wax technique before. Thanks for looking.