Friday, November 18

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge ~ Dimensional Girl

Thanks for popping by today...

Here's a dimensional doll I created for the current

I used the new Choppy Bob hair die to show how well it works on the 3/4 view Head. I cut two layers of the hair, to give a wonderful dimension. I love the contrast of green and pink together, I used the leaves from the face stamp set to heat emboss with gold embossing powder.

Then added her head with the Body and cut a layer to represent a top, along with a delicate hand.

Copics Used: E84, 87 and YG11


I would love to enter my make in these challenges...

Pennys challenge ~ AG Using Paper
Avenue 613 ~ Anything Goes
Arty Divas ~ Anything Goes
Ttcrd ~ Anything Goes
Colour crazy ~ Anything Goes(copics)
Creative fingers ~ Anything Goes
DVArtist ~ Friday Face Off

---------- ~ • ~ ---------- ~ ♥ ~ ---------- ~ • ~ ----------

Links...

---------- ~ • ~ ---------- ~ ♥ ~ ---------- ~ • ~ ----------

Thank you so much for stopping by,
Enjoy a wonderfully creative
weekend ♥ HuGs Kim x

8 comments:

sirkkis said...

You draw very well, lovely 😍

Tom said...

...she's a looker.

DVArtist said...

She is gorgeous. I love how your create. Thank you for joining FFO.

My name is Erika. said...

That's a great doll. And a great face. Happy weekend! hugs-Erika

Christine said...

Wonderful!

NatureFootstep said...

wow, I love your 3D girl. Can´t remember ever seen anything like this. Gorgeous and clever. :)

Jana Forrest said...

What a fabulous card. Love the 3D effects. thank you for sharing over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, DT~Jana Forrest

Judy McKay said...

Love you dimensional girl. She is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create https://avenue613.blogspot.com/ this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites