Friday, October 7

A Tall Thanks ~ Paperbabe Stamps Challenge...

 Thanks for joining me...

Here's a card I created for the current paperbabe stamps anything goes challenge...

This tall thank you card was easy to put together...

I used the mystic adornments stamp set to create a repeat pattern background.
I used Versafine Claire ~ Twilight, shady lane, chianti, and tulip red.
I heat embossed the thanks sentiment in gold and used the sentiment band to cover the join of the mandala.

I would love to enter my make in these challenges...

Pennys challenge ~ AG Using Paper
Avenue 613 ~ Anything Goes
Arty Divas ~ Anything Goes
Addicted to stamps ~ Any Occasion


---------- ~ • ~ ---------- ~ ♥ ~ ---------- ~ • ~ ----------

links...



---------- ~ • ~ ---------- ~ ♥ ~ ---------- ~ • ~ ----------

Thank you so much for stopping by,
Enjoy a wonderfully creative
weekend ♥ HuGs Kim x

2 comments:

DVArtist said...

Kim this is really beautiful. Have a nice weekend.

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Very pretty and elegant card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create! Hope to see you again!

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites