Friday, November 26

Jointed Paper Angel Art Doll ~ Paperbabe Stamps Challenge

Thanks for visiting...
We have a new anything goes challenge on the blog today and I created a poseable angel doll.
 I started with the portrait face, and opted for the closed eye's face stamp, as it had a calm feel. Her face is complemented with the flowing Celestia Hair template. 
To complete the doll I've used the Jpad bodyhands, and paper brad dies.
I drew her dress using her form to create the shape, and used the small cherry blossoms from the Flourishing hair stamp set to adorn the hems.
 The layered wings I've added, also with paper brads to help them pose, are stamped from the paperangel set four times to get the layers, but they would work just as well stamped once or twice.
I added a circle acetate with glitter for her halo, simply slot between the hair layers so it would be more of a 'glow' then looking like a hat, lol.
I've used my favourite copic markers to colour everything of her in, although there is a little hint of white pen and glitter too...


and I would love to enter my project to these wonderful challenges too...
Simon says Stamp ~ Anything Goes
Happy Little Stampers ~ Anything Goes with dies
A perfect time to craft ~ Anything Goes
Paper fun day challenge ~ Anything Goes
Pink gem ~ Anything Goes

---------- ~ • ~ ---------- ~ ♥ ~ ---------- ~ • ~ ----------

We have a wonderful sale on all the products that I've used, yay!
Click the pictures to take you straight there...

Thanks for popping by, I hope it inspired,
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day,
Keep safe too ♥ HuGs Kim x

4 comments:

MeSi said...

Beautiful doll, very creative. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again.

Merja DT

Eivor Larsson said...

This is new for me, so loved to see this. It is a beautiful doll. Thank you for joining the Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Good luck and hope to see your creation again.

Eivor
DT Polkadoodles

Donna Walls said...

Oh Wow, how completely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges! Donna

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge.

Helen x

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites