Friday, October 29

Beauty Tile ~ Paperbabe Stamps Challenge

Thanks for visiting...
We have a new anything goes challenge on the blog today
It's been an age since I had a go at shrink plastic.
I die cut a diamond shape from frosted shrink plastic then stamped the hair flourish, used the mask to stamp the cute face. I use the wrong ink for the hair the versafine clair bled quite a bit, but thankfully archival ink for the face seemed fine. I coloured her in coloured pencil.
I used a dot stencil for the background very simply drawn in pencil and coloured the dots in copic marker. I shrank the piece down, where the colours really got intense and added a hint of gold ink to the edges.
I added the tile onto the card front, coloured an mdf word blank with posca pen and cut some flowers from the wonderful vintage doll patterned paper.

---------- ~ • ~ ---------- ~ ♥ ~ ---------- ~ • ~ ----------


Thanks for popping by, I hope it inspired,
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day
Keep safe too ♥ HuGs Kim x




No comments:

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites