Friday, January 22

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #25 ~ Sketch

We have a lovely sketch challenge over on the Paperbabe Stamps blog today...
and I've actually made a card I know shock horror, lol!


I had quite a bit of fun, ok lots of fun creating this card. It was so easy to make this Adorimal Bunny image with Kawaii face as a Character Balloon flying on the wind. I didn't even need any masking yay, the ears are separate images which means they can fly in any direction they so wish. The Balloon knot is in fact one of the piggy ears in the set (wonder if you worked that one out already?) I've coloured her using copic markers, I then trimmed her out with a slight border and popped on dimensional adhesive.


The background was built up using High in the Sky and Spritz & Speckles stamp sets, I wish I had taken a picture before the balloon was stuck in place, the clouds were masked and the speckles & drips looked fab. l finished off with the fabulous sentiment stamp, a very fitting quote and drew in a string with black pen.


I'm also entering my card to the following challenges

Simon says stamp ~ create with critters
Addicted to stamps ~ copic markers
Crafting From The Heart ~ Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude ~ Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion ~ Anything Goes
Penny Black and More January ~ One for the Girls
Curtain Call ~ Girly
Artistic Stamper ~ Anything Goes


Thank you so much for stopping by, 
Enjoy a beautifully creative day!

Hugs Kim x




17 comments:

Jo Nevill said...

Hi Kim ! Hope you and your kiddos are all OK ?

Your card is stunning as always. I love your adorimal bunny, so cute and fun.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun! I love your collaged background!

Melody said...

What a cute card! I love the background you created! Thanks for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

Unknown said...

Your card is so cute! I love the colors you used and the stamp sets work so well on your layout, too! Thank you for playing with us at Addicted To Stamps and More.
Julie C

Mari said...

Your card is very beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

Patricia Alvarez said...

Very beautiful and cute. I love the background. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week. Good luck!!! Patricia.

Ellibelle said...

Love the sketch and beautiful card! Gorgeous colors and cute stamp!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Penny Black and More!

Monika Reeck said...

your image is soo soo cutee
lovely coloring and I love your many white area
great sentiment
adorable card I LOVE THIS MUCH
many thanks for joining us at ATSM this week
see you again maybe at next week
hugs,
Monika (ATSM DT)

Carla's Cards said...

Sweet card, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

brenda said...

A lovely card and nice CAS design Kim, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More Challenge.

B x

Shirley said...

An adorable card Kim and I love the litttle Charactor Balloon image.
Thank you for sharing with us at Penny Black and More and good luck in our prize draaw.

Shirley

Michelle said...

Cute and funny image. The sentiment is great.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
xxx Michelle (DT)

Unknown said...

Love everything about this card - cute, fun, simple, great background, that washi... :)
Have an awesome day!

Betty Wright said...

This is so sweet! Adorable card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Curtain Call.

Kathryn Lorenzini said...

This was one of my favorite cards in the line up. LOVE it. Your work is new to me. Glad to make your acquaintance! ! Kate of Pinned & Penned

Kathryn Lorenzini said...

This was one of my favorite cards in the line up. LOVE it. Your work is new to me. Glad to make your acquaintance! ! Kate of Pinned & Penned

Dawn Louise said...

This is so cute and adorable and clever use of stamps. Brilliant idea and Card x

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites