Wednesday, October 7

Courage Dear Heart, Life Book Week Four

Here I have another piece from my life book 2015...
This was from week Four, a lovely class from Patti Ballard, this is not my usual style, it was great to go out of my comfort zone and at least have a try, I loved loved loved the old style...
Which encouraged me to go a step further a paint a very generous amount of crackle paint over her face and body to give an aged doll look. I can't express how pleased I am with how this technique turned out.
I will try and share my life book when I get a few minutes...

I would like to enter this piece to:

Kim Dellow's ~ Show your face

And poor Glennis I will sort the winners out as soon as I have a moment!
There will of course be a new Challenge up on the Paperbabe Stamps Blog this Friday, so pop back then, I have a very fun piece ready and waiting!!!

Thanks for stopping by
Enjoy a wonderfully creative day!

Hugs Kim x

5 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is just so pretty I am loving the image :0) hugs Pops x

Dotty Jo said...

How beautiful, I love her ballet pumps and little pointed toes, Jo x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fabulous art work!

Kim Dellow said...

totally beautiful Kim. Just love her. Thanks so much for joining Show Your Face and for the shout out too. Kx

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Love the crackle effect!

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites