Friday, February 20

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge ~ #8

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge is a sketch and here's my interpretation,

I have painted Little Red with watercolour very quickly... to then mask before stamping layers of Spritz & speckles in blues and greens for the background. The sentiment is from Fabulous everything set.

Then I used the Large Peony stamp(will be on re-order soon) with gilding flakes for an interesting feature. I've seen quite a bit of foiling and gold work round blog land it was fun to try.

I just love what the team has created, maybe you would like to join in to? It's open to everyone and you have the chance of winning even without Paperbabe Stamps. 

Have a wonderfully creative day, BiG HuGs Kim x

1 comment:

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites