Saturday, July 5

Craft Stamper Take it Make it Challenge July

Good morning I thought I would share my project for July`s

and the technique for this month is . . .

 Technique: Heat emboss an image/design onto your project, then apply colour over the top with inks/watercolour paints. The embossing powder will resist the inks etc, and the design will show through.


I stamped my peacock from my Folk fabrique set (coming soon)
I used the body on the left to represent a peachen and the one with a tail on the right for the peacock.
I stamped them together using perfect medium and wow clear fine embossing powder.
I then went in with my paintbrush loaded with water and used a few twinkling H2O's. The sparkle in real life is yummy! I've tried to capture it but it doesn't work well in photo.
The sentiment is from my Just Because set, I simply heat embossed in white powder on black card.

There is a fantastic prize for this challenge, so be sure and check out all the details on the main blog HERE.

Be sure and pop by the main blog to check out the stunning creations the rest of the team have created, just click here.

Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you get the chance to join in, you have until the 23rd July and you can even have your winning card published in the Craft Stamper Magazine. 
Have a wonderfully creative day
BiG HuGs Kim x



1 comment:

Ink Art Designs said...

Hi Kim, I love how the background on this goes so beautifully with the peacock stamps. Gorgeous!
Dot x

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites