Saturday, February 5

Craft Stamper Magazine ~ March Issue....

THE March issue of the Craft Stamper Magazine is out on sale, Friday 4th...

I have three articles in this issue... Thank you Katy!



I show you four fantastic ways to create woodgrain texture on your cards.
Using the gorgeous Lavinia Stamps.

A cute little card and seed packet set great for gardener!


and part of the stamping contrasts this month we got to use Sam Poole's delightful vintage sewing stamps. Where I created a pin box with pin cushion lid and a card.

Hope you get a chance to get hold of a copy there's some stunning pieces within!
Have a wonderfully creative day BiG HuGs Kim :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your projects are fabulous Kim in fact Craft Stamper is amazing this mnonth just crammed with inspiration x thanks for sharing x

Lou said...

Hi! Kim this i so love,it is just stunning!!
hugs Lou.xx

Shazza said...

oooh my copy is sitting here, must go and look those up x

Nancy said...

Hmmm ... wonder if I can find this in the US? These all look like great pieces - would really like to see the whole pin box.

Yvonne Randall said...

Hi Kim,

A big thank you for using the Craft Fairy stamps for me this month. Your projects are both beautiful. I have the stamps on my Craft Fairy web site too.
I couldn't wait to see what you had done with them and I must say that I was delighted. The little stamps that you used on the seed packet look fantastic!
Big hugs,

Yvonne

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites