Monday, October 18

Simon Says Stamp & Show ~ but NOT a card!

It's Monday and this week
Simon Says Stamp and Show your...


Anything But Not A Card!!


So, I have been playing and learning exciting things to do with my ranger meltpot... I wanted to try the fun technique from the ranger website showing altered grungeboard with Adirondack paint and perfect pearls! I have applied this to the mini pocket notebook,

I have embellished the front with a beeswax shape created using a push mould. I've made a matchbox to house the note book and decorated with ribbon, a tattered florals flower which I have encased each layer in clear UTEE my first, using my meltpot.


The sentiment is a Wendy Vecchi and I added a grungeboard swirl coloured with distress ink.

I hope you are inspired and check out the rest of the teams stunning metal creations!

Thanks for stopping by have a wonderfully creative day BiG HuGs Kim :)

16 comments:

Dawny P said...

Tis GORGEOUS Kim. I love the way you've decorated the box xxx

Lynne Forsythe said...

GIRL....you have some very COOL stuff going on here...the techniques on both of the flowers.....VERY COOL!! might have to try my had at the UTEE.

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Gorgeous - love the greens and the project is adorable, but now you've really got me thinking about the whole melt pot/UTEE deal. Don't know much about it, but what I have seen is really cool. Ah, so many crafts to conquer, so little time and money...LOL. That element you made with the UTEE is absolutely stunning!!! Thanks for being a great inspiration!

Sheri Gilson said...

WOW!! What a gorgeous project!! Love the fabulous detail!!

Kat said...

What an absolutly stunning project,
Kim, the rose flower is amazing,
this project looks like something you would purchase from a very high end store, with a very high end price tag, I love the colours,It's all so gorgoues,

thanks for shearing some cool techniques
Kat x.

Lisadwb said...

Gorgeous!! Then again everything you do is gorgeous!! =)

Lori said...

Kim this is absolutely gorgeous! I just love that beeswax molded piece, it's divine! And that UTEE flower is so COOL! Love everything about this!

Nancy said...

This is so very cool, Kim! I need to come play with you so I can learn the techniques you used!

Linapyssel said...

Hi Kim!!

Just wanted to stpoby and have a looka at all the greatness in here nd also say thank you for your swee comment on my crown!!
Thank you ever so much
Many hugs lina

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Wow!! Kim this is stunning work! I love what you came up with from the melting pot!! The shape and color is fab!!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I love the colors/papers! The green flowers are amazing, too! Neat idea over all!!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Anonymous said...

inspirational as always.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim:)

Hope you and yours are well..
Your box is stunningly beautiful,
what a plasure to catch up with all your Gorgeous` creations TFS
Have a great week:) xxx

Terry said...

Such a beautiful box! Love those flowers!!!

Georgia said...

This is absolutely beautiful Kim, so creative and intricate, WOW! The rose is gorgeous and I love all the pretty details, so pretty! :) Love, Georgia xx

Tasha said...

Wow this is beautiful! I love the gorgoeus colours and the fabulous notebook
love tasha xx

All Craft Sites

Since 21.08 You're Number...

Top 40 Arts and Crafts Websites